SalsaCyprus is looking for volunteers for their weekend event.
Volunteers are essential for the smooth running of operations throughout the event.
- Volunteers will help out with registration and information desk
- Preparation and stewarding of workshop & party rooms.
- Operating Event gear stand, promoting all items and making sales.
- Preparation and set up of chairs for the night showcase, and backstage support.
- Providing & assisting with Event Information to participants
- Available fully or partially from 25th March to 28th March 2022
- Dedicated, reliable, hardworking, team player, able to think on their feet.
- Must have good English language proficiency
- Must arrive/leave at the venue at their own transport. (We may provide in some cases)
- Comfortable with computers for the registration process. (No hard stuff, we promise)
- Full accommodation with all meals.
- Access to the event for volunteering purposes, with free access to shows and parties, when not on duty
- Free Event t-shirt and gift
- Opportunity to learn and further develop personal, communication team-player skills
- Exposed to event organizing and management tips, development of leadership abilities
- Gaining experience with the biggest dance event organizers in Cyprus, with reference letter provided, if requested
We are particularly but not exclusively interested for volunteers who can drive to the event, bringing along other volunteers, or picking up or returning artists from the Larnaca airport. We are also interested in volunteers with experience in similar events.
All volunteers will go through an informal interview & training session, prior to the congress weekend.
Interested candidates need to send a brief CV at email@example.com