The venue of Grecian Park Hotel can ONLY be booked through our website at the above rates and including services.
Please note that SalsaCyprus rents the whole venue hotel for the whole weekend and you cannot book and pay for any room from any other website. All bookings done through any other websites will not be honored !
(per person / per night)
|Hotel||Single||Double||Triple+||What is included ?|
|Grecian Park Hotel (Venue) *****||€118||€78||€65||Buffet breakfast, Buffet dinner including local drinks, 6pm late checkout|
|Grecian Bay Hotel *****||€118||€78||€65||Buffet breakfast, Buffet dinner including local drinks, 6pm late checkout|
- There is going to be a free bus service that links the Grecian Bay Hotel with the Grecian Park Hotel. This service IS ONLY AVAILABLE for hotel customers who have booked and payed their Grecian Bay reservation through the Cyprus Salsa Congress event organization.
- The Grecian Bay Hotel can be booked directly but without the buffet dinner and without access to the shuttle bus. Depending on demand the establishment may allocate (on its Discretion) a shuttle bus.
- The only way to secure a room at the Grecian Park Hotel is through our congress registration system, where you will receive a registration reference number which includes your registraiton details.
- Accommodation is given on a first come first served basis. Sea View Rooms are assigned first.
- It is not mandatory to get accomodation if you purchase a pass for the congress.
- For the Grecian Park Hotel (Venue) there is minimum stay of 2 nights during the weekend. A booking of 3 nights or more will be given priority for Grecian Park.
- Late checkout (up to 6pm) for the Grecian Park & Grecian Bay Hotels.
- Children Discounts: Free under the age of 4 , 50% under the age of 12. Accommodation discount is only valid when escorted by parents.
- If you book a double or triple room , you must provide the names of your roomates. You should inform your roomates for your actions as well (booking number etc).
- SalsaCyprus is not responsible in finding a roomate for you. However we will do our best to help you out to locate one. When you register online please select the apropriate selection in the “Looking for roommates” section.
- In case you book single or double bed accommodation and your roommate opts-out, you are responsible for finding another roommate or else you will have to meet the accommodation price of the upgraded room (from triple to double or single etc).
- Guests from abroad who would like to spend a few extra nights can book so at the same half board rates or reduced BB rates.
- Buffet dinner w/ local drinks at the venue can be purchased directly from the recepiton prior to dinner and depending on availability (in case you are not staying at the Grecian Park)
Grecian Park Hotel (Venue)
“The Cyprus salsa congress will be take place at Grecian Park Hotel, Ayia Napa”
“Pleasantly situated adjacent to the National Park, gifted with breathtaking views of the glorious Cape Greco and within 5 minutes drive from Ayia Napa and Protaras and 50 minutes drive from Larnaca Airport, the GRECIAN PARK HOTEL is undoubtedly the most privileged hotel on the island of Cyprus. Its location is surely unique.This esteemed five star luxury complex overlooks the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. Offering specialty restaurants and bars and a health and fitness centre, a beauty centre and spa, this sure is the place to be.With all rooms and suites enjoying sea, pool or park view. A five star hotel incorporating the finest cuisine, exclusive entertainment, extensive recreational facilities and the sign of the Grecian Management .
All rooms and suites are furnished to meet the expectations of today’s demanding traveler. Air-conditioning, private WC, private balcony, bath/shower, satellite TV, hairdryer, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, private safe, coffee & tea making facilities, three channel radio, taped music and superb materials are some of the features which distinguish the GRECIAN PARK accommodation. A complete fitness world is found within the grounds of this unique hotel. The workout gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, aerobics, tennis courts are available and free of charge to all hotel guests. Also available are private tennis lessons, scuba diving, steam bath and massage. All will ensure that the sports minded are at the right place. Children will find much to do in their own “garden”. Open all year round, it provides games and during the summer months, a mini-club for children 3 – 12 years of age is organized, with supervisors on hand at all times. The resort of Ayia Napa may be reached with our shuttle service. Running daily, it is offered free of charge to hotel guests.” from GrecianPark.com
Grecian Bay Hotel
“Situated on the most beautiful sandy beach of Cyprus within 10 minutes walk to the center of Ayia Napa and 30 minutes drive from Larnaca Airport, the Grecian Bay Hotel is the best well-run hotel on the island of Cyprus. Its private beach is surely unique. A prestigious hotel on a prime location is designed to offer the beauty of the outside environment whilst inside. With all rooms, studios, bungalows and suites enjoying sea, pool or garden view. All rooms, studios, bungalows and suites are furnished to meet all expectations of all guests. All rooms have air-conditioning / heating, private WC, private balcony, bath / shower, satellite TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, private safe and bathrobes. The restaurants and coffee shop are responsible for the hotel’s gastronomic scene. With expertly trained chefs, the international cuisine will surely compliment the elegance of the dining areas. During the summer months, enjoy different special theme nights which are offered around the pool with live music and dancing show. Our Fisherman’s Hut Tavern will definitely be one of the highlights of your holiday. This open air tavern, situated on the beach will set the perfect atmosphere and you will enjoy the best fish specialties. Enjoy an exotic cocktail or a cold drink at our beach bar and enjoy the breathtaking viewto the Mediterranean sea only a few steps away from you.
The Grecian Bay Spa and Wellness Center is a dedication to the art of relaxation and escapism. Each exotic treatment is a chance to discover a faraway land or culture. In the process, you just might find your inner self! The workout gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, aerobics, tennis and squash courts, golf driving range are available and free of charge to all guests. Our Hair Studio will guarantee you a new look before you leave the hotel.
Our selected sandy beach, just a few steps away from the hotel, will provide the perfect atmosphere for your holiday. Water sports are available at the beach. Our beach bar is open daily offering refreshments and ice creams and our Grill bar is offering snacks. For those wishing to explore the nature, a walk to the national park of the Cape Greco or to the harbor of Ayia Napa will offer you this pleasure. The Cape Greco may be reached with our shuttle service. Running daily, it is offered free of charge to hotel guests. Children will find everything they need in their own play ground. During the summer months of July and August, our mini – club is open for children 4 – 12 years of age to enjoy the organized activities with our supervisors. Several options are available, for the conference organizers who wish to combine business and pleasure. The Salaminian and Aegean Conference rooms, just to name a few, can host every special event.” from GrecianBay.com